Vertical Mast Lifts A compact footprint, superior maneuverability and zero inside turing radius
|Skyjack’s vertical mast lift range features a compact footprint and superior maneuverability. When operating in tight workspaces, a high degree steer angle allows superior functionality and flexibility by offering a zero inside turning radius. A unique slide away platform provides easy access to components, when raised or in the stowed position.
VERTICAL MAST LIFTS
*Some features model dependent
2) Traversing platform for at height access.
3) Compact and maneuverable design.
Choose your Model
VERTICAL MAST LIFTS
Skyjack’s Vertical Mast Lifts offer an easy to service, low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package. These are zero emission, compact machines with low floor loading which means they can be used in more applications, including on finished and ornamental floors increasing your customer base.
1 UPPER CONTROLS
- Clear, intuitive, easy to understand.
- All aluminium construction, durable toggle switches, operator horn and emergency stop button.
- Robust joystick, with enable trigger and thumb steer provides full proportional drive control.
- Protective bar protects against inadvertent operation.
- Detachable for extra security and interchangeable with similar units.
- The single hydraulic lift cylinder with a chain and pulley system provides a smooth and fully synchronized lift.
- The inverted telescopic mast, with large overlaps, provides solid operator feel while preventing debris ingress. This reduces exposure to internal damage and equipment downtime.
- Easy view hour meter.
- Robust and rigid all steel platform with non-slip checker plate floor.
- Unrestricted view when drive position with mast behind operator is used.
- Self closing swing gate option provides for ease of access for operator and materials.
- Lanyard attachment points provides fixed attachment points at railing posts.
- Modular railing design allows for easily replacement if sections are damaged, avoiding unnecessary platform costs.
- Easy access to batteries and all electric and hydraulic components even when platform is in a fully lowered position.
4 LOWER CONTROLS
- Easy to understand, two handed operation, using key and rotary switches.
- Manual lowering system allows platform to be lowered from base in case of emergency or for servicing.
- Parking brake release valve and hand pump allow towing on level ground.
- Key switch and lockable battery disconnect, fully disables operation for enhanced security.
1 TRAVERSING DECK
- Traversing deck Increases “effective” work area and provides “up and over” capability with no weight penalty.
- The decks roller design gives smooth and easy, long term operation.
- Allows easy access to service hatch and base components for reduced service time.
- Power outlet on platform readily available for tools.
- 4 x 6 volt 220ah batteries, with quick fill caps for easy inspection and filling.
- A universal battery charger, which automatically adjusts to the applicable voltage and frequency.
- Clear polymer hydraulic tank allows operator to easily check fluid levels.
- A slide away platform provides excellent accessibility to all major components. This means that maintenance and serviceability reduce turnaround time.
- No mast restrictions for steering linkage provides 90 degree and Zero inside steering radius for more job site accessibility.
- Low Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) and full sized non-marking tires give reduced ground pressure.