Telehandlers Skyjack’s range of telehandlers offers higher reach, greater capacity, and improved visibility
|Skyjack’s range of Telehandlers offers higher reach, greater capacity, improved visibility, all of which boost your job site productivity. The ZB product is in a class of its own with a maximum capacity of 20,000 lbs and a lift height of 44 feet, the ZB2044 is ideal for bridge construction, power plant services, pipe yard handling and heavy construction.
*Some features model dependent
2) Durable drive train.
3) Robust construction.
Choose your Model
STRONG AND SIMPLE
Skyjack’s new range of telehandlers extends the principle of simple reliability that has made the company a world leader in aerial work platforms. With simpler rear axle stabilization, hydraulics, outriggers, controls, engine servicing, electronics and option packages…Skyjack gives you the features you need to put loads at height while promoting leading return on investment. All with Skyjack’s leading 2 year warranty program.
- External extension cylinder / top mount extension chain.
- Oversized engine bay with full opening fberglass cowling.
- Deutz engines. Dana powershift transmission. Dana axles.
- Strong, simple and narrow main frame.
- Modular cab, convert from open to closed at rental yard.
- Simple control panel design consistent with Skyjack booms. Engine MFD standard.
- Cast rear counterweight with hitch pin incorporated as standard.
- Standard yoke mount lifting hook. Quick attach carriages shared with existing Skyjack VR telehandlers.
- Rear axle stabilization (standard on SJ1044 TH & SJ1056 TH).
- Axle mounted outriggers (standard on SJ1056 TH and optional on SJ1044 TH)
TIER IV FINAL. SIMPLY.
Skyjack has consistently approached the issue of emission compliance with the knowledge that rental rates don’t just go up with emissions standards cost increases.
To this end the all new Skyjack TH range is engineered to require NO DPF, NO DEF and NO other active exhaust after treatment on standard engines for Tier 4 Final.
By utilizing improved gearing, high torque engines and a simplifed, high effciency hydraulics package, the TH range is able to employ 74hp engines to deliver the same on-site job performance as higher power units. While still packing fully loaded potential gradeabilities of 50% for SJ1056 TH to 63% for SJ843 TH and no increase in hydraulic function times, the SJ TH range delivers all the job site functionality expected of a rough terrain telehandler, requiring only a trade off in 3rd gear travel performance on 10K models. Those with a need for speed can select the optional 107hp power plant which uses only a DEF after treatment system with no DPF requirement for SJ1044 TH and SJ1056 TH.
74HP BUT STILL
WITH A KICK!
- SJ643 TH & SJ843 TH 221 lb/ft of torque, 18,000 lbs of tractive effort
- SJ1044 TH & SJ1056 TH 287 lb/ft of torque, 20,000 lbs of tractive effort
- Improved residual value as a simple more reliable machine competes positively with active emission controls
- Decreased complexity means decreased down time
- Why pay for what you don’t need – 74hp means…
NO diesel exhaust ﬂuid (DEF) requirement,
NO additional engine and exhaust sensors,
NO complicated engine programming and computer logic,
NO selective catalytic reduction (SCR).