Electric Scissor Lifts The worlds’ top selling aerial work platforms
|Skyjack’s DC Electric scissor range offers an easy to service low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package. Electrically powered and quiet with zero emissions, all models are capable of maneuvering in the smallest spaces. These are the world’s top selling aerial work platforms.
ELECTRIC SCISSOR LIFTS
*Some features model dependent
2) Compact design.
3) Easy serviceability.
Choose your Model
DC ELECTRIC SCISSOR LIFTS
Skyjack’s reputation for simply reliable product was born out of its compact and conventional DC Electric Scissor Lifts. These are the world’s top selling aerial work platforms—1 in 3 sold is a Skyjack.
- Steel swing out trays with heavy duty hinges and latch provide easy access on both sides for motor; pump; hydraulics; electrical panels and batteries.
- Can be driven fully elevated in both indoor and outdoor applications on firm level ground.
- Automatic “smart” battery chargers with multi-voltage and duel frequency capacity prevents overloading and prolongs battery life.
- International input power standardization for all applications.
- Tilt alarm with drive and lift cut out alerts the operator that the unit is off-level.
- All motion audible alarm alerts bystanders of machine movement.
- Emergency manual lowering system.
- Self deploying pothole protection helps minimize tip over hazards.
- Tie down lift lugs and forklift pockets aid in loading, securing and transportation.
- Lockable master battery disconnect switch prevents unauthorized use of unit when locked.
1 DC MOTOR CONTROLLER OPTION
We have taken the proven control system technology used in the SJ12 and SJ16 vertical masts and applied it to our range of DC scissors Skyjack has successfully produced a machine that provides…
- Significantly improved battery life, which gives more available work time.
- Reduced recharging intervals that decreases energy consumption and lowers carbon footprint.
- Increased controllability, smoother operation when working in confined areas.
- Reduced operational noise levels.
2 DRIVE AND STEER
- Front wheel drive on compact models provides 90° steering and zero inside turning radius for easy maneuvering in tight confined spaces.
- Variable speed hydraulic drive provides versatility with torque and speed that allows functions in parallel.
- Low Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) and wide non-marking tires reduces floor load and prevents surface marks.
- Wheel motors are fully enclosed and steering linkage is completely protected from damage.
3 MAINTENANCE & ACCESSIBILITY
- Swing out trays are designed with serviceability and maintenance in mind, reducing turnaround time.
- Base controls permit lift functions for ease of service and maintenance.
- Heavy duty steel tube scissor arms with welded cross member bracing provides strength and rigidity for comfortable operation in the platform.
- Unique clevis design scissor ends, lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins.
- Dry bushings on scissor arms are maintenance free with no lubrication requirements which reduces maintenance costs.
- Zinc plated pivot pins minimize corrosion and eliminate the need for lubrication, while retainers are used to prevent pin rotation for longer life.
- Cylinders are trunnion mounted for easy access and removal for service.
- Electric holding valves on lift cylinder prevents descent in case of line failure.
- Swing down support holds scissor arms open for maintenance and repair work.
- All steel construction with diamond checker plate floor provides permanent anti-slip surface.
- Easy to use roll out extension decks increase work area and provide excellent “up and over” capability.
- Hinged railing system (optional on some models) reduces stowed height and allows the unit to pass through standard doorways.
- Power cable to platform provides power source for tools requiring electricity and eliminates hanging cords.
- Lanyard attachment points provide fixed attachment points at railing posts.
2 UPPER CONTROLS
- Joystick enable with trigger and thumb steer provides full proportional controls for smooth operation and maneuverability.
- Clear, intuitive, easy to understand.
- All aluminium construction, durable toggle switches, operator horn and emergency stop button.
- Protective bar guards against inadvertent operation.
- Detachable for extra security and interchangeable with similar units.